Dell UP2718Q Driver Download
Dell UP2718Q Driver Download – Dell’s UP2718Q is a monitor with HDR10 support and UHD resolution. The HDR10 display has a diagonal of 27 inches. Dell impresses with its UHD resolution, its luminous panel, and the high color space coverage. The 4K monitor with a resolution of 3.840 x 2.160 pixels is the first HDR10 display, which is suitable for the screen of high-dynamic range subjects such as games or movies.
The compiled specifications include, among others, a high typical contrast ratio of 20,000: 1 and a peak brightness of 1,000 cd / m², This is to meet the requirements of the HDR10 standard. Also, the display of Dell UP2718Q is equipped with the UHD Alliance Premium Certification. In contrast, Dell’s OLED monitor offers significantly more: 1,000,000: 1 is to reach the Dell UP3218K, This is also possible with LCD technology, Eizo wants to prove with the Prominence CG3145.
The UP2718Q is to process image signals via DisplayPort 1.4 in full size or mini-version as well as HDMI 2.0a. A USB hub is represented – USB 3.1 Gen1 just means USB 3.0. The other new features are Dell UP3214Q monitor and Dell UP3216Q, These are not HDR10-capable like Dell UP2718Q, but are advertised with “Dell HDR.” This generation-based classification is far less demanding.
Dell UP2718Q Driver Compatibility OS
Dell UP2718Q Monitor and Windows Capability
Did not find any driver your Windows version for your Dell UP2718Q Monitor? For an alternative, you can install older Windows monitor driver in compatibility mode, so can work with some or all of the functions of the Monitor.
How to Use Drivers Compatibility mode
- First, select the Dell UP2718Q Driver installer that you want, and then right-click and select ‘Properties.’
- After that navigate to the tab ‘Compatibility.’ Then in the Compatibility mode, check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for ‘and click the drop down menu to select a version of Windows (Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista) that you remembered the capability with the software. When finished click OK to save the changes.
- Please note, this only works for users that you use only. If you have more than one user, you must click the ‘Change settings for all users.
Dell UP2718Q Driver supports
- Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit
- Windows 10 32bit, Windows 10 64bit
Dell UP2718Q Driver Mac OS X and Linux
Unfortunately, Dell UP2718Q Driver does not support Man or Linux operating system, and you can install Windows to use Dell Ultrasharp UP2718Q. Or you can try plug and play for Mac OS X and Linux without using the drivers.
Download Driver Dell Ultrasharp UP2718Q
Dell UP2718Q Driver Windows
Dell UP2718Q Drivers for OS Deployment
Dell UP2718Q 27″ HDR Monitor Download
File Name: DELL_UP2718Q-MONITOR_A00-00_DRVR_9381Y.exe size: 375.8 KB
Dell Display Manager Application Download
File Name: ddmsetup1887.exe size: 1.14 MB