Alienware 14 BIOS Update
Alienware 14 BIOS Update Download – Flashing an Alienware 14 BIOS update, you can give your computer some of the new capabilities or fix the problem. How to install the correct Alienware 14 BIOS is a fairly simple task, but on the contrary, if you install BIOS wrong or incorrectly, it will not be able to have an impact on the use of the Dell computer. You should also do a BIOS flash on if you want the latest features on Dell you if you feel the problem in your BIOS.
Note: Do not turn off your computer when your computer is doing the flashing the Alienware 14 BIOS.
Not all BIOS update process is running smoothly, sometimes we failed to do against the BIOS updater are we install. Sometimes fail due to incorrect BIOS installation do we cause the file is corrupt. You are allowed to do to recover from a failed BIOS as long as you are able to obtain basic access to your computer. go to Alienware 13 R3 BIOS for another series.
How to Install Update for Alienware 14 BIOS
As will be discussed here how to install Alienware 14 BIOS update for this version. This way belongs is very simple if you know and follow the ways that are presented.
Verify that you have the proper Alienware 14 BIOS update for the Dell specs by way of Dell support pages you visit on the internet. Read all the instructions that are on the Dell site or the following instruction below.
- Close all programs. Double-click on the file you download below. And open the Readme.txt file if available.
- Follow the instructions on-screen prompts. Extract the Alienware 14 BIOS update setup that you have downloaded at the end of this page. Let the program’s built-in Windows Updater run if found some other updates that are available go to Alienware 14 Drivers for Windows 7 and Alienware 14 Windows 10 Drivers post for Windows 10 64-bit drivers.
- Plug the USB Drive into your computer. Copy the file setup to the USB Drive including boot disk files if necessary. Then restart your computer.
- Enter your BIOS system by pressing the appropriate keys as indicated on the screen of your monitor shortly after You restart your computer.
- Navigate the menu using the arrow pointer that is on your keyboard and navigate to the Advanced Boot Options and select first boot from the USB Drive, depending on your configuration. If the first boot is not on the first order, then you must first move it to the beginning of the sequence. Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process. Afterward, select Save and Exit.
- Let your computer booting into DOS if you use a boot disk. Enter the commands as determined by Dell to start updating your Alienware 14 BIOS.
- Follow the instructions on-screen prompts to complete the installation BIOS update.
Download Alienware 14 BIOS Update
Dell Alienware 14 BIOS A09
Dell Alienware 14 System BIOS Download
File Name: AW14XA09.exe
Size: 10.81 MB