Dell E525w Google Cloud Print Setup
Dell E525w Google Cloud Print Setup – Ensure the confidentiality of sensitive documents using the Secure Print feature. Dell E525w With this security feature, print jobs are password-protected and easily released. select Secure Print on the control panel, enter the valid user PIN using the 10-digit keypad, and select Document and print. The “ID Copy” button allows you to copy both sides of an ID card to the same page. Dell E525w Reduce your efforts with the ADF to send faxes, scan and copy without your intervention. This printer is also equipped with a robust drawer that holds dust paper.
Dell E525w With a print volume of 30,000 pages per month, this printer meets your daily business requirements. Low fusing toner technology requires less heat, reduces printer warm-up time, and shortens the time it takes to print the first page. The E525w meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR qualification and RoHS7. Dell E525w With a unique drum and heater, designed to last the life of the printer, you only have to replace the toner cartridges when you receive the alert via Dell Printer Hub. Optimal print results, always use Dell branded toners.
If your Dell E525w printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell E525w Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell E525w printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. you must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell E525w
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell E525w, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell E525w printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell E525w printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell E525w Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell E525w printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device”, find your Dell E525w printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. this page will display the printers already added.